Friday, November 6, 2009

Calling all creative minds, what do you do with those flip flops sold at craft stores?

I was browsing at Hobby Lobby yesterday and noticed that they were yet another store that sold flip flops. They were sold in plain solid colors. I was wondering if anyone buys buys these from a craft store and what you do with them?

Calling all creative minds, what do you do with those flip flops sold at craft stores?
Try browsing around for little trinkets you like and glue them on with hot glue. I sometimes decorate them with flowers at a craft store, sometimes just stuff I find.
Reply:I've seen doodads glued to them, that hairy yarn crocheted around the straps to make them look fuzzy, upholstered in faux fur, seqiuins, dice, fake cherries, googly eyes...all kinds of things...=0)



Camel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive