Friday, November 6, 2009

Where can I find a pair of asian reflexology flip flops?

While in Hawaii, I purchased a pair of black flip flops with a magnet. They can with a small card showing the reflexology points the shoes helped. I love another pair, this brand was only available in a brown and a black. I loved them and would love another pair!

Where can I find a pair of asian reflexology flip flops?
Hi, Nella!


Here's what I found for you...





AccuStep Y Strap Acupressure Thongs


RRP: $27.00 Now: $21.99





The same reflexology and magnet therapy benefits as our regular AccuStep sandals, but with a trendier "beachy" look! The AccuStep Y Strap Thongs' massaging nodules refresh and revive tired feet.





Massagers, Insoles, Slippers and Sandals for happy healthy feet ...


The ease and convenience of a flip flop and the amazing comfort of real ... The same reflexology and magnet therapy benefits as our regular AccuStep sandals ...


www.massager-machines-and-more.com/foo... - 30k - Cached - Similar pages



php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive