Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is there another way to break in flip flops?

I have tried wearing them 24/7 and I really want to achieve the broken-in flip flops. Does anyone know any kind of tricks that I can try to get them more worn in other than wearing them even more? I'm not entirely sure if there would be anything just would love to hear any kind of suggestions.

Is there another way to break in flip flops?
Walk in the water. Works for me.
Reply:sorry but achieving broken-in status is a task that all most go through. there are no shortcuts. don't try and shortchange yourself - you will feel guilty for it later. you gotta respect and love your flip flops, not take advantage of them.


Steps: 1) wear flip flops


2)wear flip flops some more


3)??????


4) PROFIT!!!



Shoes Agents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive