Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is there anything that I can put on flip flops to make the logo printed on it not wear off and not get dirty?

I'm buying Juicy Couture flip flops, but before I buy them I wanted to know if there is any way that I can prevent the logo from wearing off and if there is any way I can prevent them from getting dirty (you know when you wear them it makes an imprint of your foot).





THANK YOU! :D

Is there anything that I can put on flip flops to make the logo printed on it not wear off and not get dirty?
depending on the fabric and size of logo you could use clear nailpolish or glue
Reply:Well, theres not much you can do, but make sure your feet are SUPER clean before you wear them, and try not to wear them every day. Also, you could use a little bit of bleach and water to make the whites look white and less dingy if they are fabric!



books title c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive