Sunday, October 11, 2009

Can anybody help me find some flip-flops?

i am getting married soon and i swear i have looked everywhere for the flip-flops that i want my flowers girls to wear...i want them to be close to mine but my sister is designing mine and she doesn't have time to do the girls'...i want them to be white with wide straps and little jewels on them..that's it! any of them i find are colored or they are not the right size of there are flowers or other sh*t on them...i need a size 10/11 for my 4 year old and a size 5/5 1/2 for my 15 month old...and not too pricey....jeez i sound kinda picky uh? sorry...please help...i only have 10 days!!!

Can anybody help me find some flip-flops?
http://www.payless.com/Catalog/SLCategor...


I hope that helps a little.



acne cure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive